Pendleboard inflatable and EPS / fibreglass SUP boards are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for 1 year from the date of purchase . The warranty is valid only to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from an Authorized Pendleboard Dealer that clearly shows the purchase date and for a Pendleboard . Pendleboard does not warrant against normal wear and tear, alteration, misuse, accident, abuse or the normal breakdown of colors and materials. Damage incurred during airline or delivery handling is not covered by this warranty, and claims in such cases should be made directly with the carrier. The customer’s exclusive remedy for a breach of warranty will be the repair or replacement of the item as determined by Pendleboard. The warranty does not affect the legal rights of customers under applicable state or national laws governing the sale of consumer goods.
We recommend Pendleboards be cared for in the following manner.
- Inflate to a maximum of 15 PSI .
- Replace valve cover after inflation and deflation. Clean products after every use with plain water or mild detergent.
- Take care not to force weight onto the fins until the board is in the water. Place it down carefully on the ground when removing from the bag.
- Store dry in the carry bag or covered in a dry place and out of the sun. Extended exposure to sun or heat will shorten the life of your product.
The following actions will prematurely damage the Pendleboard and will void warranty.
- Do Not: Over-inflate (15PSI Max)
- Do Not: Leave board inflated and in direct sunlight for extended periods. Excessive heat will weaken glues and increasing pressure by expanding the air. It may lead to seam failure.
- Do Not: Pack the board so the inflatable nose section is tight against the fins or paddle blade. The PVC fabric is very strong but may be damaged by the sharp edge of the fins or paddle blade.
- Do Not: Store the board in a very hot environment. Storing in a closed vehicle on hot day could damage the PVC glues and the EPS foam core.
Warranty Claim Procedure
Please follow the steps below for any warranty claims.
Stage 1 – Evaluate the validity of the claim.
• Was the product purchased within 1 year from the claim date evidence by receipt or proof of purchase?
• Was the product purchased new from an authorized dealer (i.e. an approved Pendleboard Dealer listed on the Pendlebard website)?
• Does the damage appear to be attributable to manufacturer’s defects?
• Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents (these aren’t covered under the terms of the warranty)?
Stage 2 – Advise us of the problem.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment and advice.
Please note in your email the following items:
• Tell us WHAT product you have a problem with – describe the product and its serial number.
• Describe the problem, and the circumstances of use, leading up to when you first noticed the problem.
• Attach photos of the problem if possible.
We will assess the problem and advise what action to take.
Don’t hesitate contacting us for:
Orders, Rider Deals, Schools, Retail, Distribution